Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Bit of Sad News...

 I've been keeping a bit of news to myself for a week or so, and I thought I'd share it now. 
Sir and I have decided to part ways. 
It's ONLY because of the difficulties inherent in a long-distance disciplinary relationship.  We remain good friends, and quite frankly, I'm still crazy for him. It's just become clear  that I need a Mentor who's within, oh, a couple of hundred miles or so.
I'm a temporarily sad but permanently strong girl.  I'll be alright.
xoxoxox
Libby

8 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear that... break ups are tough.. of any sort. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby,
    I'm sorry to hear about your parting ways but it sounds like you have thought long and hard about this decision. New doors will open as this one closes behind you, I'm certain!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Doll. I'll get through this!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a veteran of various long-distance relationships, I'm sorry to hear of this heartbreak for both of you, Libby, but I'm glad you are still loving friends. I'll be eager to hear of a happy turn. (Even a happy turn-over.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Wolfie. He'd be the PERFECT Top for me, if he weren't so damn far away!

    xxoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Libby, My heart goes out to you! We could share my Sir if you were closer! :) I know you'll find just the right person. I'm sending you tons of love!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sweetheart, thank you! That's so sweet of you to say.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete