Monday, January 31, 2011

Field of Tops...a Wish LIst


I'm a person who believes that it's helpful to fully articulate one's goals, and to visualize the results one wants to see in one's life.  With that in mind, I've decided to make a list of the most important things for me in a Top. I'm working on the theory that if I describe him, he will come (you know, like in the movie). 

Wish List: A Top…
  • …who’ll truly have my best interest at heart, and who takes the time to understand my goals and won’t accept less than me reaching those goals
  • .…who is smart, extremely self-disciplined, and successful in his field
  • …whose company I enjoy, and who enjoys mine
  • …who either lives within 50 miles or so or travels here frequently
  • .…who will always be kind to me, even when he’s disciplining me sternly
  • …who is willing to get periodic progress reports from me and respond to them
  • …who is strict but fair
  • ...who employs both disciplinary and maintenance spankings. I would expect to receive one or the other every time we see one another. 
That doesn't seem unreasonable, does it? 

5 comments:

  1. not at all Libby, I like your list. I would add, someone who sees humor in life and loves to laugh with me... sometimes spanking situations, or trying to get out of them is downright comical, sometimes it should be fun. Good luck to us both

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the humor, Elaina. There are sooo many things I could add, but I'm trying to be flexible.

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly don't find any of this to be unreasonable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is, in fact, a very *reasoned* list, Libby, as Elaina and Erica have written! I'll overcome my natural proclivity for cheap puns and say I have every confidence that your perfect Top will *arrive* very soon, and be thrilled to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erica and Wolfie!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete