Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dear Sir (Whoever You May Be)

Dear Sir, 
I don't believe we've actually met yet, but I know you're out there.  Allow me to introduce myself, please. I'm Libby, and I've passed many an hour thinking about you, and how it will be when you find me. 
I hope you'll find me easy to discipline, as I do so try to be a good girl, but I know that spankings are inevitable because you won't let me get away with breaking rules. 
May I give you a key to my apartment, Sir, for surprise inspections? I love to think of getting your call, telling me you'll be here in five minutes, to wait for you on my tummy with my panties down, and that I better hope my apartment's clean, because that will determine how hard my spanking is.
  
Will you put me in the corner, Sir? Will it be before my spanking, or after? Both? 



Yes, Sir, of course...whatever you like.

Sir, quite frankly I can't wait to be corrected by you, can't wait to feel your strong hand on my back, stilling me as you ready me for my punishment. The details have played every imaginable way in my head. Sometimes you tell me to lower my panties, sometimes you do it yourself. Sometimes you'll fold me over something and use my riding crop on my tender bottom.
But truly, Sir, what you do most is just take me over your knee and wallop my behind with your hand. The smacking sound, the sting of flesh on flesh...sometimes it hurts so bad I can barely stand it, but I do. Tears splash onto the floor and I whimper and squirm, but I take it.


And



I


love it and I crave it.
 You'll spank me until I'm red and then keep on, and the bruises will linger for days. I hope you don't mind. Sir, if I sometimes send you a little message, thanking you for my sore bottom...

...for sometimes I just can't believe how brilliant it feels, and how it serves as a reminder to be on my best behavior.
So, Sir, though we've not yet met one another, I'm here. I'm waiting for you. Please don't take much longer.
xoxoxoxo
Libby

4 comments:

  1. Your lovely note expresses the anticipation and desire of many women, Libby. My wish is that you, and they, have a very short wait. But try not to be impatient; you are worth the best, not just any old clown with a ping-pong paddle. He should meet nearly all, if not ALL, the criteria you had listed here before!

    Wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.-- Nice job, too, on the hot illustrations, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Wolfie. You always say the nicest things!

    xoxxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics is that pretty Dia from a shadow lane vid ? love spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete