Saturday, February 26, 2011

Implement Shopping...






Today (and tonight. and tomorrow.) I'm preparing for my first date with someone I like a lot. I'll leave it at that because I'm a bit superstitious and I don't want to jinx things (throwing salt over my shoulder, breaking a glass, spitting, etc.)

To calm myself (?), I'm looking at implements. I've never seen a store that I like as much as Rosy Bottom, and I'm wondering whatever happened to it. Does anyone know? Where can I get the products they sold?

Just wondering about it.

Shall we talk on Monday?

xoxox
Libby

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I have featured/interviewed Rosy Bottoms several times on my site over the years--lemme contact here and see if I can find out anything.

    [it is one of the coolest all-time spanko implement sites, fo sho.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dave. I really miss that shop!

    xoxxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one of my favs, too!

    And, yes, Libby. We must talk on Monday. Hope it all went well!

    Hugs,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete