Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Two Aprons

(...continued)

Once I was standing I felt awkward, and stepped to the side of the pillow where I'd been sitting. Hesitating, I bent forward, and put my hands on my knees.

"Alright, then, Love, what am I going to do, spank your head? Silly girl. Turn round. Bottom toward me, of course." I felt myself blushing from the roots of my hair to my toenails. "Did I say knees? I thought I said ankles."

As I dropped forward I became acutely aware of how exposed my bottom felt, even when covered with panties. As if reading my mind, he said, "now let's have those knickers down, Libby." I didn't move, and started to say, "but Sir..." when he interrupted, firmly.

"Libertine. There shall be no punishment today. But I need to know that you can follow directions."

It was as if his words pulled my body into action. I pulled my panties down over my hips and started to step out of them, but he stopped me. "No, leave them there." I could see him through my legs. He was regarding me carefully. Involuntarily, my back subtly arched and my bottom seemed to stretch toward him like a sunflower.  He smiled.

"Good girl. Now. panties up. Go fetch my case. I have something else for you. 

I did as I was told. He pulled a small pile of fabric from his case and held it out to me.

"Sit back down, Libby, and take these. Now tell me what they are."

"They're aprons, Sir."

"Yes, and are they identical?"

"No, Sir, far from it. One is..." it was dowdy, navy and canvas "...more plain than the other."  The other one was lovely, looked almost couture with its bouncy skirt and crisp pink, floral printed fabric.

"Have you a preference?"

"Yes, Sir..." was this a trick?  "I prefer the pink one."

"Very well. That shall be the apron you'll wear for our housekeeping inspections.  You are to be wearing clean, pressed clothes, something decent, clean knickers, and your inspection apron. The other apron is to be worn while you're actually doing your chores. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good.  Now, when you greet me, dressed as you've been told, you're to hand me a check list prepared from the items in your Notebook, along with the Notebook itself, and a pen. At that point you're to wait for instructions. Generally, like today, I'll simply instruct you to remove your pants or skirt and have a seat on the pillow, waiting. But those instructions are at my discretion. If things look especially bad at first glance, I may very well have you standing naked in the corner as you wait for me to finish inspection. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And so, if I were to come in here and find things as messy as I did today, what might happen?"

"You might have me standing naked in the corner."

"But tell me precisely, if I were to say, Libby, this is isn't good. Take off your clothes and go to the corner, what would you do?"

"I would do it, I would take of my clothes and..." he raised his eyebrows slightly, and I understood. "I would fold them neatly and put them on the coffee table. Then I would go to the corner."

"Lovely. But first you'd put your lovely apron back on, wouldn't you? Because you're always to be wearing it during housekeeping inspection. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, if you were to be in corner time, and I finished inspection and found, say, 32 infractions in this one room, what would happen?"

"I might get a bare bottomed spanking, while grabbing my ankles."

"Not only might you, you most certainly would. I might also point out some specific infractions that you must remedy immediately, if they're inexcusable.  For instance, if I found the bookcases to be especially dusty, I might have you take care of that before I leave. How would you take care of that, Libby?"

"I would immediately get the feather duster and dust them..."

"In your pink apron?"

"No, Sir. I would change to the blue apron, because I don't want to get the pink one dirty."

"Very good, Libby! Now see, if you thought things through like this on your own, you wouldn't need me to help you with discipline, now would you?" 

Oh, but I would, I thought....

2 comments:

  1. I love those old-fashioned bloomers, that the naughty lady is wearing, being spanked so deliciously in this beautiful spanking drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Six of the Best! Welcome, and thank you so much for commenting.
    The bloomers are adorable. This picture makes me giggle...they both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete