Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Red Notebook Pt II

"So, Libby, what do you think I should do with you?" His eyes regarded me kindly. "Not today of course, because, remarkably," he shook his head here, "you didn't know better. But say it's the next inspection. Say you had 32 housekeeping infractions in this one room, God knows how many in the other rooms, but let's just stick with this one room. 32 infractions. What do you believe should be your punishment for that?"

I felt myself blush.  "Well," my mouth suddenly dry, "I should be spanked, Sir."

"Well, you're darn right you should be spanked. But how, Girl?"

I started to shake my head, pretending not to understand what he was talking about.

Nervously, I giggled, "over your knee. In jeans." He laughed.

"Is that what you think? You think you should be wearing more clothes than you're wearing now? Does that seem right? That I'd say, Libby, you did a piss poor job of keeping the house clean. Now go put on more clothes for your spanking?"

"No, Sir." Again, with the nervous giggle. I was even trying my own patience.

"Libby. Look at me. Why am I here?"

Without a thought I answered, "Because you want to help me."

"Help you what?"

"Be a more responsible housekeeper. Keep a cleaner house."

"Yes, but why do you want that?"

I was a bit flummoxed.

"Because...it pleases you when my apartment is clean?"

"No, Lib, I don't give a damn if your apartment's clean, Girl.  I wouldn't even be here unless...why AM I here, Lib?"

"Because I asked you to be here, Sir."

"Why?"

"Because I need discipline."

"Ah, yes. There you go. You do need discipline, don't you Libby?" I nodded, breathless at what he had lead me into. "And why do you need discipline?"

"Because I'll never reach my full potential without discipline."

"Very well said! That's lovely, Libby.  Now that we both know why I'm really here, let's re-address punishment. For 32 infractions in one room, Libby, what might we do?"

"A spanking in panties, standing...32 handspanks."

"Not quite, but better. Here's what I propose. In this hypothetical situation, you will  have certainly earned a bare bottom spanking." I nodded. "You will be standing, bending forward, with your hands clasping your ankles. Show me."

Instantly now I sprang up. He had taken away my fig leaf, my pretense of confusion. He was here because I had asked him to help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment