Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recommended Blog: The Pink Report

Time for another installment of Libby's blog recommendations! 

When I started suggesting a blog every Sunday (way back, you know, last week), my intention was to recommend blogs that were new or newish or at least new to me. Well, I'm already making an exception to that rule. Everyone knows The Pink Report. It's the gold standard of spanking blogs. 

 Pink's blog is consistently brilliant, funny, and sexy as hell. And Pink's a generous, kind person, too. 
 I can't imagine there's a one of you who doesn't know Pink's Blog. Nonetheless, it is my Blog of the Week.

xoxoxox
Libby

9 comments:

  1. Libby, I so agree with you. She can make you laugh, cry, stare in space with dreamy eyes, give you hope...
    She is truly brilliant!

    Hugs

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven, yes, yes, yes, and yes!

    Thank you for commenting, Love.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continually astounded by the strength, intelligence, and kindness of our community. And you, Libby and Raven (and anony), are no different. Thank you for not only reading me and sharing your experiences with your own excellent blogs (both must reads), but also for contributing to this wonderful sense of community.

    Libby, you speak of generosity and kindness? You are the epitome of both. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The community has been what has truly surprised me about keeping this blog, especially among the girls.

    Pink, you were the first woman to extend kindness and friendship to me in ttwd, and I will always be grateful to you.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heartily concur with this choice! Pink is definitely a favorite of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you about Pink. Once of the best around.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know The Pink Report. Pink graciously agreed to help judge my Valentine's Day contest (Feb. 1-15), in which the lucky winner will get a copy of the erotic anthology, Spanked!

    ReplyDelete