Monday, February 21, 2011

150,000 Page Views! Yay!

C O N F E T T I !!!!!!!
C H A M P A G N E!!!
SPANKINGS FOR EVERYONE!!! 
 
Today I'm celebrating my 150,000th Page View! I started the blog on November 3rd, and have made such lovely friends already.
Thank you, Everyone who has ever stopped by!
And a special thank you to a Visitor from
Queensland, Australia 

who was the one who put me over the 150k mark!
Here's a lovely Viva Van Story 
photo that seems very celebratory to me, somehow. 
xoxoxo
Libby

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Champagne! Confetti! And perhaps a good spanking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Doll!

    I've been sitting here waiting for that damn 150k all afternoon. Now I can finally have dinner!

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooott!! :-) Congrats Libby and keep up the spanktastic bloggie goodness.

    Dave:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm? What? I just heard "spankings for everyone" and thought I might pop in... Oh! Congratulations, Libby! :D *hugs* A well-deserved 150k :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Darling Rayne!

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Sir! and look! Viva!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rear! Rear!

    Oh, 'scuse me, I meant, "Hear! Hear!"

    Well done! What a huge number... Have you the same number of loving swats to match? And if not, where do we apply? I mean, I know where they should be applied, but can I get in line to help?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Libby, on your 150,000 thousand pages. And may there be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gentlemen, thank you! You're far too kind.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Libby. Here's to the next 150,000.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely pic well done lovey ,your blog is grand love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete