Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recommended Blog: Defer and Submit

 There are so many brilliant spanking blogs out there. I've decided that each Sunday I'm going to mention one that has, for some reason or another, caught my attention.
 This week, I'd like to recommend 

 The page is written by The Girl, and she describes her blog as "Power Exchange as Observed by a Submissive Girl". It's very smartly written, and has a lovely, vintage aesthetic. I highly suggest checking out The Girl's lovely blog.

http://www.deferandsubmit.com/

xoxox
Libby

5 comments:

  1. Here we go. It would help if I left a thank you message on the CORRECT post. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, Doll!

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic Dominant, I'm pretty sure you meant Defer and Submit, but I'll pretend you mean mine, too. Thank you for commenting!

    xoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently stumbled on her blog, too, after seeing her on Twitter. It is a wonderfully thought-provoking blog.

    You have great taste, Libby!

    ReplyDelete