Monday, November 29, 2010

Daily Spanking Privilege Goes To....

At the suggestion of the wonderful Pink at Barely Pink, I've started using sitemeter. My favorite thing about it is that it tells me who's on at that very moment. I find it fascinating. So many visitors from so many places that I'm rather ignorant about. 

So every day, at a random time, I'm going to dedicate a blog to the city of the first listed visitor from the  "who's on?" listing at sitemeter. 

My first daily spanking privilege goes to Whitby, Onatario!

I love Canadians.

So, tonight, I salute 

Whitby, Ontario

and give that city the honor of my first daily spanking privilege.

xoxoxo
Libby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby, great idea, and kudos to Pink for an able assist. Congrats to Whitby, Ontario for being your first honoree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Hope that people in Whitby honors your salute

    BM

    ReplyDelete