Friday, December 24, 2010

I Spanked a Girl, and I Liked It (part 1)

It started off innocently enough (doesn't it always?). 

You see, Dear Readers, in my vanilla life, I'm a bit of a trivia fiend. I regularly participate in trivia night at my local pub, and I'm damn good at it, if I do say so myself. 

I have a couple of friends with whom I'm normally on a team, but this week they were busy, so I decided to go alone and hope to find a team to join there.


Dear Reader, to think, I ALMOST stayed home! 


Heavens, how sad that would have been. 


Once at the pub, the bartender pointed me to a couple of girls who were looking for a teammate. My reputation, it seems, had preceded me (as a trivia queen, Silly Reader!), and they were thrilled to have me on their team.


As the evening progressed and the wine flowed, I discovered that Lisa and Kirsten had met in college and been good friends since. I was pleased to find that they were both very funny and charming, and very smart. We were kicking trivia tush. 

Our biggest competition was coming from a table of college boys. They were annoying as hell, and it was fairly apparent that they were cheating - using their phones to look up answers, and not even really trying to hide it. 


We were loathe to lose to them, Dear Reader. But it looked like it might happen when we were absolutely stumped by a sports question. I mean, not a clue. Lisa and I brainstormed, and I didn't notice Kirsten, silently tapping into her phone. 


"Larry Bird" she said, suddenly, and without a trace of doubt in her voice. 


"Are you sure?"


"Positive." 


"Joe?" Lisa asked, and Kirsten nodded.


"Kirsten! Did you cheat?"


"No! Well not like the frat boys are cheating. I texted my boyfriend. He's a sports guy."


"You're so bad!" And, Dear Reader, because you're a spanko, you know the next words that popped out of my tipsy mouth. "Somebody needs to spank you!"


I panicked as soon as the words were out, but Lisa hardly seemed to notice, so excited was she that while we might not beat the frat boys, at least we'd tie. 


Kirsten, on the other hand, noticed.


Her eyes flashed to mine and for just a second there was that "you're one too!" look and then we both blushed and joined Lisa in gloating over our tie.


When the game was over and it was time to go, my brain was spinning, and not even so much from the wine. Was I wrong? Had we really had a spanko moment there, or not? And how would I ever find out?

To be continued....








4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm lookig forward to the rest of this!!

    That moment of recognition exchange ws great!

    By the way, I also have both volumes of "Spanking Tails!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wolfie...hoping to finish the job tonight.

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, dear, you are SUCH A TEASE! I'm waiting for Part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Pink, you've got my number, I'm afraid! Thanks for lighting a flame neath my bottom...I'll finish the story today, just for you and Wolfie. And Sir, of course.

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete