Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Thoughts on Drama

 Some sorts of drama are good and proper and, to me, important.





 Sir loves what he refers to as the "performative" aspect of me.


Our relationship, in a lot of ways, is very ritualistic.


I love wearing costumes and, sometimes role playing is very very fun....







I studied drama...



...and enjoy going to the theatre.

So, yes, those kinds of drama are very good. 









 But then there's the other kind of drama....




And I had a brush with it last night. 





It's pretty rare that drama creeps into my life.




I'm good at keeping it at bay. 




And I was reminded by this incident why I do that so fastidiously.








I'm happy to say, I'm fairly sure that this particular little drama is over.








xoxoxo
Libby

1 comment:

  1. I hate drama. The last time I invited drama into my life, I ended up with a sore (and bruised) bottom for a week. Life comes with a certain amount of natural drama -- so I don't understand people who manufacture it.

    I hope you are right and you nipped that drama in the bud before it nips you... ;)

    Hugs,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete