Saturday, December 4, 2010

My First Session with Sir


Punishment for:
      Besides general maintenance, the purpose of this session was to punish two behaviors. First, after promising Sir that I’d have my laundry done by 7pm on Tuesday, I failed to finish it on time. Secondly, one evening after Sir and I had our evening chat, I was recalcitrant about going to bed.


Punishment prescribed:
  • 100 lines
    • Sir assigned me to write 100 lines. 50 of them were to read “I apologize for breaking two promises to my Sir this week.” And fifty to be sentences of my own, reflecting on our first week working together. After 47 sentences, I had a blister on my thumb, so Sir is allowing me to finish them on my own. 

  • 15 minutes of phased cornertime, interspersed with 15 minutes of spanking. 
    • Me, in cornertime. See those dots? They're part of the elaborate constellation of stickers Sir had me create, indicating where parts of my body should touch the wall when I'm in cornertime.
    • My first 5 minutes were spent on my bed, facing Sir, fully clothed, with my hands behind my back as he sat in a chair directly in front of me. When the five minutes were up, he called me to him and ordered me to lie across his lap. This was the first time he was going to spank me. Our circumstances are such that we're only able to see each other once a week. Last week was the first time we met, and he didn't spank me then, only explained to me what to expect and and taught me how he wants me to stand in cornertime. So, though I knew what to expect, I was terrified for a moment. But I knew what was expected of me. Sir spanked me over my skirt with his hand, and between strokes he touched my back and my bottom as he scolded me. When the five minutes were up, I had begun to feel more relaxed. He unzipped my skirt and stood me on my feet, at which point my skirt dropped to the floor.

    • For my second 6 minutes (1 extra minute as a fee for only getting to number 47 of my sentences), Sir instructed me to kneel on my bed, facing away from him, bend forward and rest my head on the mattress. He instructed me to make sure my bottom was nicely displayed for him so that he could check on the state of my bottom. It was actually a very comfortable position, and when the six minutes were up, I was totally relaxed and ready for my next spanking. This time I was ready to pour myself over Sir's lap, but I wasn't prepared for the slap of the ruler across my bottom. Though I was trying to stay still, I couldn't bear it anymore so I began to twist and wiggle. With seemingly no effort, he adjusted me so that my legs were trapped safely between his - wiggle and twist as I might, it was obvious I wasn't going anywhere. 

    • For my third 5 minutes, Sir had me remove my bra, and then stand facing the wall with my panties down and my breasts exposed. During this time, Sir instructed me to think of all I’d accomplished this week and to be proud of myself.  When this time was up, I was beginning to dread the third phase, because my bottom was stinging and throbbing, and I knew it was going to be bare-bottom. Sir was very understanding, and though he didn't skimp on punishment, he told me that though he had to do this for disobeying him, I was his good girl.
    • When the third part of my spanking was over, I was crying a little, and that scared me. This was all real suddenly. Sir gently lifted me and turned me over so that I was sitting in his lap. He told me I was his good, good pet and held me. It was divine.

Reflections on our First Week of working together: 
This first week of working with Sir has been incredible, and I don’t use that word lightly. I’m making changes that I’ve always wanted to make – I’ve simply lacked the discipline necessary to make them. Our relationship is very Zen, and, to mix religious metaphors, I feel as if he’s a guru of sorts to me. I can literally feel my mind and body changing at his command, can feel my very cells reacting to his direction. It’s one of the most wonderful feelings I’ve ever had. 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on what sounds like a wonderful first week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Doll! It's been truly marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember producing that handprint on the bare bottom of the young Polish model in the picture. Oh sweet memories!!

    I would love to film with her again but have lost contact :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it's okay that I posted the picture, Sound Punishment. It's quite lovely!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete