Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Trip to the Craft Store with Sir...

Today, Sir took me to craft store to buy some yarn...I love to knit, and I'm going to make a scarf for me. I love the idea of him wearing something that I made for him.

On our way to the cash register, he steered me to the Scrapbooking aisle. Now, I'm not much for scrapbooking.  It seems silly to me, and Sir knows that. I'd told him about going to visit an old high school friend - she kept pulling out these damn scrapbooks and making me look at them. She'd written all this kitschy stuff all around the pictures like, "Little Katie's first softball game!" in big goofy letters.  And now here we were, in the aisle stuffed with papers and glues and pens and trinkets to make scrapbooks.

"You're going to be making a scrapbook for me, Libby."

I laughed a little nervously.

"It's not a joke. You mocked a friend because of her scrapbooks, and they're very special to her. That was rude. You'll be making a scrapbook to document your training...do you understand?"

I'd MUCH rather get a spanking or cornertime, but I knew better than to argue.

Besides, I knew I'd be getting those anyway.

He's had me start the scrapbook, and to put placeholder photos in some of the picture boxes, just until he takes my punishment photos - and then I'll replace them. He's also had me write captions that he knows make me cringe in their insipidness.

I'm learning not to mock people to Sir again...


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital scrapbooking design

2 comments:

  1. Libby, I love your scrapbook and I bet you had a blast doing it. LOL I like doing scrapbooks but I don't think I will be making one like this (for now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kaki! The idea came up in a scene I was weaving for a wonderful Top I've been speaking with, so I went with it. Glad you enjoyed it, Love.
    xoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete