Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Poll: Titles of Respect

Last month's poll on spanking implements was a lot of fun, and very revealing. Thank you to the 120 people who voted.


I've decided my new poll will be on titles of respect. 


But before I actually make the poll, I'd like to get input on my choices.  Last month, I'd already posted the choices when Abby mentioned the flogger and Veronica mentioned the slipper.

So this month I'm asking for your input. Is there a special title that you like to call your Top, or that he likes to be called? Tops, what do you like to be called?

Three obvious choices come to mind, and each seems to me to have a different vibe. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

There's Sir...





There's Daddy...


And there's Master.

What am I missing?

What should the choices be for this poll?

I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

xoxoxox
Libby

12 comments:

  1. Sire ? Lord ? Hmm! tricky one ?

    MarQe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good feedback, MarQe, thank you. That points to something else - cultural differences. Those two would not occur to me, as an American girl. Interesting.

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a male bottom, I refer to my Disciplinarian as "Ma'am".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call my husband Dominus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Burl. I would see that as the female equivalent to Sir, would you agree?

    Sierra...hmmm...I'll bet other people have such pet names too. A definite category.

    xoxox
    Libyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm linking 'A Libertine's Spanking' in this weeks 'The Study Weekly' post !

    MarQe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks MarQe! What lovely news!

    xoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captain.

    M'lord.

    Sir is my favorite, Master 2nd. Never used Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lorraine!

    Thank you for commenting. Captain is another I'd not have thought of. Might I ask, from what country are you? MarQe reMarQe's (sorry, I had to) have got me thinking about regional differences, too.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Libby! I'm from Canada. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I call my Top sir when I'm in trouble and think/know there is going to be a punishment. Other times I call him by his first name.

    I like feeling equal as a human but I like knowing that if I misbehave or do something that warrents correction I have someone to submit to and to be held accountable then when my punishment is over we can go back to how we were. (until the next time)

    ReplyDelete