Thursday, January 20, 2011

Naked Girls Reading, Pt 1







I love books. I love to look at naked girls. Combine the two, and I'm in heaven. So I have started collecting images of naked girls, or nearly naked girls, reading. 

The plan was to put together an entry featuring the photos and a bit of speculation as why the idea is so appealing to me and, apparently, to so many others.




But the problem is that there are so very many beautiful pictures on this theme. Too many for one entry.  So it shall be a series that is starting here and now.  Some might not actually feature reading, 
per se, but will rather just be in the vicinity of books. A few will have a spanking vibe, 


but most won't.


What are your thoughts on naked girls reading?

xoxoxo
Libby

3 comments:

  1. The naughty lady that is bending over in the library, is there because she failed to return her books on time. And is now paying the price of receiving 'six of the best', six of the very best strokes of the cane on her bare bottom. as punishment for late payment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just recently discovered your blog and I have been skimming through your posts. Earlier today some that I am following on Twitter mentioned a site/event I think you might like:

    http://nakedgirlsreading.com/

    Maybe you already know about it but in case you have not there it is. I am enjoying your blog!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Gary, and welcome! Yes, I'm a fan, and in fact have friends among those naked girls. The first picture in this post is a poster from one of their events.

    Please stop by often.

    xoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete