Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Spanking Globe


On of the unexpectedly fun things about keeping a spanking blog is discovering that there are spankos all over the world.  I know that we Americans have a nasty tendency to forget the rest of the world exists from time to time. It's wonderful to be reminded of the world beyond my American horizons.

Knowing, as I do, that those of us who love ttwd are hardwired this way, it should come as no surprise to me that our tribe exists all over the world. 


Bless the internet for showing us  spankophiles that we are far from alone.

Still, though, even though it stands to reason that we're all over the world, from where I sit (on my bruised bottom in Colorado, USA),  I continue to get excited about seeing that people have visited my blog from places on the other side of the world, places I'll likely never go myself, places like New Delhi.

I mean, who knew that the Czech Republic is absolutely awash with spankos?  And who would have guessed that the U.K...oh, well never mind. Everybody knows about the U.K.

So, I'll continue to craft my cybertinis and send them out to fly where they might, taking little particles of me with them somehow, and magically delivering them to you.


xoxoxoxxo
Libby




3 comments:

  1. Loved your comment about the UK! Really made me laugh.

    Getting to chat to - and sometimes meet - folks from so many other countries really has been one of the great things for me about writing The Spanking Writers for the past (nearly) five years. (LOL the spankos we've met in the Czech Republic are lovely people, BTW - but scarily hard with a cane, as my darling wife can testify!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you, Abel! I was really hoping someone would enjoy my playful comment on the UK. For such a geographically small area, there seems to be an awful lot of spanking going on. My kind of place!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIbby, I thought you might like to know, I have set foot on 142 international countries, this wide world over. From the Taj Mahal in India, Great Wall of China, Africa's Kenya wildlife, and the Pyramids of Egypt. This is a small world we live in, a most beautiful world, and of course some of us love to spank naughty women, like you.

    ReplyDelete