Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to a Libertine's Blog






Dear Reader,

What we share is a love of spanking, yes?

Some things you should know...I'm a grown woman. Yes, I may occasionally dress up as a school girl (5 inch long plaid skirt, starched white blouse, necktie, knee socks and ruffled panties, polished  patent leather mary janes with a modest-yet-bottom-thrusting-when bent-over, heel).

Yes, it's true, I may sometimes go (faux-fightingly) over the knee of a gentleman (though not often enough!) for a firm spanking with a big, firm hand. Or a hair brush. Or a paddle.

Whatever you deem will benefit me, Sir.

All these things are true.

But I am also a feminist.

I won't endeavor to defend my fantasies. Yes, with a steady mind, my fantasies, and especially my actions, sometimes disturb me on a logical level.

But I shan't be logical here, on this blog. I shall indulge my Libertine Id, and await the consequences.

xxoxo
Libertine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby, I just *met* you over at Michael and Season's place, and stopped by for a visit. I love the tone and design of your blog--I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much, Scarlet! I do believe I'm following you're blog...if I'm not, I shall try to remedy that.

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete