Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thoughts on Discovering the Joy of Being a Brat


Of course, like all bona fide spankos, I know that I was born with this predilection. I've enjoyed many a nice hard spanking, mostly with boyfriends, on the thin pretense of some invented infraction. 
As if there were a lack of infractions in my real life. 
Heretofore my fantasies have been about being a good girl. Doing exactly what my hypothetical Sir asks for and earning only good girl spankings. 

But in the last fortnight or so, I've begun to give myself permission to fully explore my wish to be held accountable with a good, hard spanking at the hands of a confident, successful man. I've engaged in discussions with a few gentlemen who seem to have an innate understanding of this bad girl streak.  As such, I'm coming to discover the joy of being a brat. 

I'm a very polite girl. I don't mouth off to authority figures, normally. But, of late, I've discovered that when I've already captured a potential Sir's attention, I truly love to become bratty.

  

When I'm in my normal frame of mind, I gasp when I think about my rudeness, and about how a gentleman who truly understands me can take me in hand and sharpen my attention to a quick point with his discipline.


And so, who will be that special Sir for me?


4 comments:

  1. Is that a newspaper in the first photo? I say. How interesting. That's never entered my head before! Do you suppose it would work?

    Your blog is lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is much joy (and pain) to be found in this wide world of bratting. My favorite is to be so subtly bratty that the majority of tops would not catch on. It's a way for me to test one's mettle.

    When I found the man who caught all of the innuendos and subtle sarcasm, I knew I'd found my match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby nice blog ,love it when girls talk spanks ,love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments. It's so gratifying when someone comments, isn't it?

    Pink, I hope I may find such a match!

    ReplyDelete