Sunday, November 14, 2010

When the Mentor had finally finished instructing me in all the details of how I was to keep my house clean, I was exhausted. Three hours had passed, and he didn't seem tired at all. I'd been standing for most of that time, taking notes and asking him questions to clarify.

Though I'd been only in my panties and t-shirt, that had stopped feeling so embarrassing. I had been mortified when Sir had briefly stood me with my hands clutching my ankles, and panties around my knees, and after all the studious labor of the last three hours, I was almost hoping I'd find myself in such a posture again, if nothing else but for novelty.

"Alright, Libby. You may fetch a glass of water for me and one for yourself, and then you may take a 10 minute break."

Break? I thought the lesson was surely near ending! He noticed my reaction, though I thought it'd not been visible.

"Girl, you've not learned the proper way to accept cornertime, yet!"

"I bet I can figure out how to stand in a corner." Immediately I regretted saying it.

"What was that?"





"Nothing, Sir, I'm sorry."

"And if you had been so impertinent during a proper session, do you believe I should let that slide without comment?"

"No Sir. You shouldn't. You should correct me."

"And impertinence warrants cornertime. You may take your break, now."

Without having to be told again, I went and poured two glasses of water, and took one to him. "Good Girl, now, before you begin your leisure time, bring me my case."

From it, he drew an egg timer, handed it to me and told me to set it for ten minutes, and place it on the table beside him. When I did, he nodded, waved me away dismissively, and pulled a book from his bag.

When the bell rang, he put his book back into his bag and pulled out what looked to be a bungee cord run through several spools of electrical tape. It frightened me a little. He handed it to me.

"Don't look so scared, Silly Girl.  Come on, let's have your lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment