Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Building a Basic Punishment Kit

As you may know, I'm looking for a mentor.


My goal is to be ridiculously capable of following instructions, and yet horribly bratty and recalcitrant.

First thing's first. I want to present a potential Sir with a collection of things that would make it easy for him to take me in hand (if he were to be able, mentally, do to such a thing).

Here are the first five items that come immediately to mind...


2 rulers (one 1ft, one 1 yard)
at least 4 rolls of electrical tape, various colors
one wooden hairbrush
one discipline notebook and pen
one yard of satin ribbon 

What else should I include?

xoxo
Libby

2 comments:

  1. A pliable stinging whippy cane. It's perfect for your voluptous bare bottom. And I hope your Sir, lovingly apply's it soon to your naked derriere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!

    Thanks for the suggestion, Sixofthebest.

    xoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete